How to paint a stylized portrait "manga" semi- realistic

You always found hard super portraits? And you love the manga style at the same time ?
In this free video tutorial 41mn , I ship you in the region of semi style "manga" in digital painting to achieve a female portrait .I told myself that give me to exercise to achieve a female character portrait in the very recognizable style of the Russian artist Ilya Kuvshinov already submitted would be an interesting challenge and we can say that I am not mistaken. So I recorded and commented on the entire process of this portrait in a style that I call semi- manga, semi- realistic, just for you . I hope this new video you like and this tutorial will teach you interesting things. :)If ever the style or subject please do not hesitate to tell me that I realized maybe a lot more advanced tutorial and even easier to reproduce step by step on the same theme .

Result : 


How to paint a stylized portrait "manga" semi- realistic  How to paint a stylized portrait "manga" semi- realistic Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, March 20, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments